Volunteers play an active role in helping Carolina Refugee Resettlement Agency’s small, dedicated staff work with newly arriving refugees.
- Drive refugees to their appointments
- Help set-up apartments for new arrivals
- Sort donations
- Enroll refugee children in school
- Assist the agency with administrative duties
- Provide support in Cultural Orientation classes
- Coach students studying for citizenship preparation
- Organize and clean the office
Our office hours are 9AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. The majority of our volunteer opportunities are during that time, but there are occasional evening and weekend events.
Please follow this link to submit your application to volunteer at CRRA. Please watch this video to learn more about MyVolunteerPage.com and how to navigate your volunteer profile. The video covers logging in, updating your profile information, logging hours, signing up for activities, emailing volunteer coordinator, and where to find more tutorials.
If you would like to support CRRA as it anticipates an increase in the number of future arrivals, monetary contributions of any amount are very appreciated. Please use the PayPal button at the top of this page or email CRRA at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All advocacy in support of the refugee resettlement process is appreciated. Please contact your elected officials.