The government grants we receive are not enough to provide all of the services our refugee population requires. For any contribution the agency is happy to provide you with a Donation Tax Receipt.
- Support job programming
- Provide extra case management services
- Sustain post-resettlement needs
Furniture and Household Donations (new or gently used):
- Twin and full-sized beds and mattresses
- Sofas and chairs
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Strollers, car/booster seats, playpens
- Winter outerwear (jackets, gloves, and hats)
- Blankets, comforters, sheets and towels
- Toiletries and cleaning supplies
- Dinner plates, cups, utensils, pots and frying pans
Here is a link to the the full list of items needed.
If you have the capability to drop off large furniture donations please call the office and a staff member will arrange to meet you at one of our storage locations.
For other household items, we ask that you bring them directly to CRRA during our office hours, 9AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
We provide a Donation Tax Receipt form at the time of pick-up/drop off of the donations for your convenience.